Fall Members Meeting
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Fall Members Meeting will be Saturday, November 4th, 10 am – 12 pm in the conference room at the Downeast Family YMCA in Ellsworth (directions here).
There will be a remote option for those who are unable to participate in person- to join the Zoom video conference use this link; the meeting ID is 274-500-593.
Agenda items include:
– Election of officers– nominations so far are:
President- Sam Frankel (also willing to be VP or Secretary instead)
Vice-President- Maria Jenness (also willing to be Secretary instead)
Treasurer- Joe Guglielmetti
There is still time to submit nominations to , especially for role of Secretary.
– Treasurers report
– Report from/discussion with member of Guide Advisory Board
– Discussion of new law regarding background checks for guides
– Discussion of guide/Coast Guard interactions
– Report from Wilderness Risk Management Conference
– Report from professional development opportunities over past year and discuss ideas for coming year
If there are any other topics you would like included in the agenda, you can share them with us at .
We hope to see you all in person or via Zoom on November 4th!