MASKGI Fall Meeting – November 17th, 2018
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hi MASKGI Members and Friends,
We’re planning the Fall meeting and wanted to let you know that the date will be November 17th, 2018. We’re still finalizing the agenda, but an outline is below. We’ll also have dial-in / videoconference options as well if you can’t make it in person.
The agenda is taking shape, feel free to reach out to us at if you’d like to add something, present, or make a nomination for 2018-2019 officers.
We’ll be discussing (among other things to come):
– Nominations for 2018-2019 officers
– Elections for 2018-2019 officers
– Assisting the Guide Board to recruit sea kayak guides as examiners
– MASKGI-sponsored training and professional development
– Opportunities for MASKGI to promote the sea kayaking industry, kayaking safety, and other matters of interest
At the last meeting we didn’t leave enough time to socialize and catch-up with friends, so that’s on our mind as we plan!
Hope to see you there,
Sam Frankel (President 2017-18)