- This event has passed.
Spring 2017 Members Meeting
April 29, 2017
The spring meeting will be Saturday, April 29th at Yarmouth Public Library, starting at 10 am, in the Lewis Hall meeting space. We should be able to cover all the agenda items before noon, when pizza will be provided.
We hope to have as many folks there as we can for an engaging discussion, if you plan to attend. For those who cannot make it in person, there will be an option to call in with video capability. If you are interested in participating remotely , and a link will be sent a few days before the meeting.
Preliminary agenda items for the meeting include:
– Treasurer’s report & membership survey results
– Discussion of revitalizing committees
– Meeting structure & facilitating engagement of downeast members
– Update on past events (weather courses, WERU show)
– Upcoming events discussion (Coast Guard events, Wilderness Risk Management Conference, others)
– Update on guide advisory board meeting
– Update on proposed sales tax on guide services
If you have other topics for discussion, please email them to .
MASKGI members meeting are open to guides and non-guides, current and prospective members. All are encouraged to attend.