2 November 2020 6:30pm
- Introduction of Meeting Attendees
- Overview of Agenda
- Last Meeting Minutes
- Treasury and Membership Report (Joe)
- Past Year Activities (Rose):
- COVID impact on guiding season – several virtual meetings
- MITA lunch and Learn
- New England Ocean Clusters hosted a World Oceans and Great Outdoors
- Maine Outdoor Adventure Club
- A number of pool sessions this season – also see below
4. 2020 Membership Perks (Rose):
Free personal and business memberships for 2020
- Pool sessions were free for members
- MITA app was free for members
- Maine Outdoor Brands offered free business memberships for MASKGI members
- If the WFAA course was able to run, then members would have received a $25 discoun
- Election of Officers
- Rose Weggler-President (returning)
- Nancy Zane-Vice President (returning)
- Kyle Martin-Treasurer (new)
- Craig Shipp-Secretary (returning)
- Dan Cahalane - Webmaster (new)
- Staying up to date with resources (Liz)
- Any comments about anything missing on the website? (All)
3. SOLO Courses Update (Nancy)
4. WMA Courses Update (Rose)
5. Recap of the Season (All)
- Experiences operating this summer with the pandemic?
- What worked, what were the challenges?
- Pool sessions in 2020/2021
2. Membership Activity
- Is anyone organizing international trips?
- Does anyone have COVID updates about this type of activity?
3. Continued Engagement
- Other thoughts/ideas staying connected/involved over the winter
- What will be the new normal?
4. Next Meeting
Hello MASKGI Members and Friends,
Though it may not have been a traditional Maine summer, we hope that everyone was able to successfully adapt, stay healthy, and spend lots of time out in fresh air on the water. Hard to believe here we are past Labor Day already!
Please join us for the Fall Meeting on Monday November 2, at 6:30pm over Zoom. We'll post the draft agenda on our website as it develops and send along the video call-in information as it nears closer.
Remember, this is the time to start thinking if you or anyone you know is interested in joining the Board this upcoming year. Please get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or to make a nomination! Voting will take place at the Fall Meeting.
2019-20 Officer Team
Rose Weggler (President)
Nancy Zane (Vice-President)
Joe Guglielmetti (Treasurer)
Craig Shipp (Secretary)